All about the inspiration behind the art. Acrylic Paintings, Impressionism, Art, Southern, Modern, Contemporary, Coastal, Flowers, Famous Places, New Orleans, Florida, Gulf Coast, Food, Expressionism, Fauve, Cityscapes, Architecture, Decor, Painting, Beach, Tropical, Seascape, Landscape, Still Life Mona Vivar Fine Art: Watch Birds While I Build My Website

Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch Birds While I Build My Website

A big part of being an artist that sells art is keeping up with technology.  I ignored computers for a long time after my one and only computer science class in college introduced me to the punch card and computers the size of a room.  Nothing made sense.
 
Time passed (a lot of time) and suddenly I was using computers in my day to day work life as a lawyer, then a gallery manager, a financial advisor and now as a full time artist.  I use Ebay, Etsy, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with more skill that I would have guessed possible and am now at the final frontier (for the moment) of building my own website with the help of Big Cartel do-it-yourself website builder.
 
At the moment I have my own web page at www.monavivar.com with exactly one piece of art shown.  There is much more to come, so keep your fingers crossed for me.  Meanwhile, here are some birds for your viewing pleasure while I get back to work. 
 
 
Copyright Mona Vivar, Great Blue and Turtle Too, 11 inches by 14 inches, acrylic on canvas
Now in my Ebay store at Mona Vivar Fine Art
 
 

Copyright Mona Vivar, Sandhill Cranes, 14 inches by 11 inches, acrylic on canvas
Now in my Ebay store at Mona Vivar Fine Art
 

No comments :

Post a Comment