All about the inspiration behind the art. Acrylic Paintings, Impressionism, Art, Southern, Modern, Contemporary, Coastal, Flowers, Famous Places, New Orleans, Florida, Gulf Coast, Food, Expressionism, Fauve, Cityscapes, Architecture, Decor, Painting, Beach, Tropical, Seascape, Landscape, Still Life Mona Vivar Fine Art: Black Friday Frenzy And Cyber Monday Too!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Frenzy And Cyber Monday Too!

Today is Black Friday and everyone is supposed to be out grabbing deals in the wee hours of the morning.  Perhaps you are one of the those folks and just now got back in time to read this post.  Whether you are or are not a Friday bargain hunter, I wanted to offer you the chance to save some money on my art this weekend. 
 
From now through Monday, December 2, I am offering free shipping on all paintings in my Etsy shop and on Buy It Now paintings in my Ebay store.  Grab a cup of coffee, settle down in your favorite spot, and shop the easy way.....


Copyright Mona Vivar, Proud Rooster I, 10 inches by 8 inches, acrylic on canvas
Now available in my Ebay store at Mona Vivar Fine Art 

No comments :

Post a Comment