All about the inspiration behind the art. Acrylic Paintings, Impressionism, Art, Southern, Modern, Contemporary, Coastal, Flowers, Famous Places, New Orleans, Florida, Gulf Coast, Food, Expressionism, Fauve, Cityscapes, Architecture, Decor, Painting, Beach, Tropical, Seascape, Landscape, Still Life Mona Vivar Fine Art: A Big Thank You to My Customers

Friday, September 6, 2013

A Big Thank You to My Customers

Eight months into my year of living dangerously (working as a full time artist) I look back with amazement at the progress I've made.  The fact that I am still painting away is amazing, but even more fabulous is the following:
 
1.  Sold 213 paintings since January 1 this year.
 
2.  Became an Ebay "Power Seller" with next designation of "Top Rated Seller" within reach.
 
3.  Became a regular weekly blogger (even when I thought I might not have enough ideas to write about).
 
4.  Using Facebook and Twitter on a regular basis.  Pinterest is next.
 
5.  Painting images of life in the south that my customers recognize as things they love about the south!
 
I am grateful for all these milestones, but I am most grateful to my wonderful customers.  So THANK YOU!
 
AS A SPECIAL THANK YOU, MENTION THIS POST AND GET FREE SHIPPING FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER.   See you at my Ebay Store Mona Vivar Fine Art 
 
Mona Vivar, "Night St. Augustine", 11 inches by 14 inches, oil on canvas  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment