All about the inspiration behind the art. Acrylic Paintings, Impressionism, Art, Southern, Modern, Contemporary, Coastal, Flowers, Famous Places, New Orleans, Florida, Gulf Coast, Food, Expressionism, Fauve, Cityscapes, Architecture, Decor, Painting, Beach, Tropical, Seascape, Landscape, Still Life Mona Vivar Fine Art: Senators Work All Weekend, Meanwhile I Dream of Charleston

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Senators Work All Weekend, Meanwhile I Dream of Charleston

This week I am continuing my impressionist series of Charleston, South Carolina scenes of lush gardens, historic homes, and beautiful old churches.  I am doing a painting a day to challenge myself.  Then I list them on Ebay.  So, like the senators, I am working away behind the scenes! Enjoy.

 Mona Vivar, First Scots Presbyterian, Acrylic on Canvas
 
Mona Vivar, Summer in Charleston, Acrylic on Canvas Panel

No comments :

Post a Comment