All about the inspiration behind the art. Acrylic Paintings, Impressionism, Art, Southern, Modern, Contemporary, Coastal, Flowers, Famous Places, New Orleans, Florida, Gulf Coast, Food, Expressionism, Fauve, Cityscapes, Architecture, Decor, Painting, Beach, Tropical, Seascape, Landscape, Still Life Mona Vivar Fine Art: Painting Not Blogging

Friday, April 25, 2014

Painting Not Blogging

Agh!  I had to get more painting done today sooooo I neglected this week's post.  I did, however, want to let you know that I was in the studio painting.  I worked on Marigold Chicken for a nice customer.  I wanted that spicy Latin feeling that comes with beautiful Mexican pottery.  I kept my acrylic palette colors warm and bright--pinks, reds, green, light blues and yellows.  Black was used for contrast.





 I listened to Trova Radio and wore a colorful maxi dress just to get more in sync with this particular painting.  Here is the middle stage.  Colorful dress matches the painting.  Ha!




What about the finished painting?  I will post that photo when completed.  Stay tuned.....

No comments :

Post a Comment